Training & Education of La Jolla Plastic Surgeon Dr. Saltz
San Diego plastic surgeon Dr. Lori Saltz completed ten years of medical and surgical training.
She earned her Bachelor of Science degree from Stanford University in 1976, and her Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Oregon in 1980.
Dr. Saltz then trained for three years in general surgery at Mt. Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach and completed a three-year residency in plastic surgery—a year more than the two years required in this specialty—at Loyola University Medical Center in the Chicago suburb of Maywood, Illinois, in 1986.
Learn more about Dr. Lori Saltz:
- View Dr. Saltz’s Before and After Photos
- Plastic surgery procedures performed by Dr. Saltz
- Dr. Saltz in the Media
- Dr. Saltz’s Curriculum Vitae
Read Dr. Saltz’s series of articles about breast augmentation:
- Introduction: Talking About Breast Augmentation with Dr. Lori Saltz
- The History of Breast Implants
- The Evolution of Silicone Breast Implants
- Types of Saline Breast Implants
- Anatomical Factors To Consider With Your Surgeon
- All About Incisions: Choosing Your Incision Placement
- Implant Placement: Over or Under the Muscle?
- Breast Implants and Mammograms
- What Can Go Wrong With Breast Augmentation?
- What Is Capsular Contracture?
- Scheduling a Breast Augmentation Consultation at LJCSC