Meet DeJanne “DJ” Hughes
Patient Care Coordinator
Your patient care coordinator is your main line to LJCSC—and DJ loves helping her patients feel great about choosing our practice, comfortable with his or her team, and confident moving forward with surgery.
I feel lucky to be part of an organization that has been trusted by patients to deliver the best care for so many years. DeJanne Hughes
DJ has been in the medical field for 17 years with many years spent in orthodontics. She loves the cosmetic industry and had heard glowing recommendations for LJCSC, so when the opportunity presented itself to help LJCSC patients look and feel fabulous from head to toe, she knew it was one she needed to take.
Helping you rock your cosmetic surgery like a boss
DJ will be one of the first team members you meet—and she’ll be with you throughout your experience at LJCSC.
Here are a few ways she will help guide you:
- Setting up your consultation with one of our board certified plastic surgeons
- Introducing you to your team
- Helping you understand your payment and financing options
- Scheduling your procedure
- Explain pre- and post-op instructions for optimal healing
- Answering any questions you may have throughout the process
If you have any questions throughout the process, DJ will be your go-to resource. Never hesitate to call or email with questions, concerns, or a refresher on what you went over in person.