La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre & Med Spa is San Diego’s most-awarded aesthetic team. When we founded our practice in 1988, we made the decision to create a place where you could count on the highest quality care while relaxing in a comfortable, home-like environment. Whether you’re working with us in cosmetic surgery or medical spa treatments, our philosophy holds the same today. We work to make people feel like their best self by providing the highest quality medical care & treating our patients like we would family. The secret of our success is hiring incredible people, who love what they do, work as a team, maintain the highest ethical standards, take initiative & have fun while doing it. If this sounds like a fit for you, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are looking for another superstar to join our award-winning practice! The ideal candidate is a team player that identifies with our 5 core values:
- We are patient-obsessed!
- We do the right thing.
- We work as a team.
- We do what’s expected and more.
- We spread joy 😊
Our culture is built on a foundation of teamwork, positivity, and respect. If our values resonate with you, then we hope to have the opportunity to create a welcoming space for you to learn, grow, and help us “make dreams become real”!
Seeking a dynamic, hardworking, and creative individual to work in a fast paced, award winning Plastic Surgery practice to provide visual tools and content for our patients through various types of media.
If you know how to handle various online marketing tools, like websites, social media and video, this position is for you! You will work with our marketing and clinical teams to optimize our practice’s online reputation.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Take and manage all before and after photos for our patients
- Work closely with the marketing team on the distribution of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, videos and photos)
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Confirm quality of photos meet standards
- Work with physicians and marketing team to establish photo standards and processes
- Verify the consents have been provided for the appropriate use
- Confirm details are available (demographics, treatment and procedure parameters and collect if necessary)
- Provide support to clinic team such as rooming patients, arranging post-op appointments, and cleaning and stocking exam rooms.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Full understanding of all social media platforms and experience posting to a business social media account
- Knowledge of Photoshop and/or other video and picture editing software.
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Additional qualification in graphic design is a plus