We are looking for another superstar to join our award-winning practice! The ideal candidate is a team player who identifies with our five core values:
- We are patient-obsessed!
- We do the right thing.
- We work as a team.
- We do what’s expected and more.
- We spread joy. 😊
Our culture is built on a foundation of teamwork, positivity, and respect. If our values resonate with you, then we hope to have the opportunity to create a welcoming space for you to learn, grow, and help us “make dreams become real”!
- Performing patient screening tasks and reviewing medical history before surgery.
- Monitoring the patients before and after their surgeries.
- Discussing patients’ procedures with them and explaining what they can expect before, during, and after the procedure.
- Caring for patients after procedures to ensure they are healing properly.
- Providing the appropriate care for the wound or surgery site.
- Supporting patients and families for the duration of the treatment.
- Handling cosmetic and reconstructive patients in an unbiased, non-judgmental way.
- Collaborating with physicians and other team members to ensure all the patient’s needs are met.
Plastic Surgery Nurse Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in nursing
- Registered or Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Minimum of two years’ experience in plastic surgery.
- In-depth knowledge of cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to learn quickly.
- Able to stand, bend, stoop, and/or sit for long periods of time in one location.
- Able to lift a minimum of 20 pounds.
- Ability to manipulate instruments, supplies, and equipment with speed, dexterity, and coordination.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer where all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs. We are serious about building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, voices, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Salary: $30.00 – 45.00/hour depending on licensure and experience
- Dental Insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance