Picture this: You finally find a fabulous med spa to visit for CoolSculpting®, something you’ve always dreamt about doing. But when you arrive, it turns out you’re a better candidate for liposuction. That’s no big deal, right? Except this practice you’ve grown to trust and love doesn’t do liposuction—they’re a med spa only. You’re back to square one as you hunt for a surgery center that can give you the results you’re looking for.
Fortunately, that’s a problem you won’t have to deal with at La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre, a combined plastic surgery center and medical spa in San Diego. We’ve got everything you need to look and feel your best, all under one roof.
Why is it so important to choose a practice that offers both a full-service medical spa and a surgery center? Here are just a few reasons it’s a must-have!
You’ll Get Fully Customized Recommendations
The path to the results of your dreams doesn’t always involve only surgery or only med spa treatments. A lot of the time, it’s a combination of both that really brings exceptional outcomes to life.
When you visit a practice that offers both surgery and med spa services, your provider can create a treatment plan that involves an ideal mix of surgical and nonsurgical treatments to achieve exactly what you’re looking for. No item is off the table—you’ve got everything you need right at your fingertips.
And when that practice offers it all under the same roof, you won’t even have to step outside that very office to make it happen.
What Might a Combined Approach Look Like?
Here are some examples of how surgery and med spa treatments can work together:
- A facelift and fillers: You invested in a facelift and now you want to keep your results looking fantastic for as long as possible. Your team may recommend JUVÉDERM® injections to keep lines at wrinkles at bay, maintain volume in your cheeks, and touch up your jawline definition as the years go on.
- Body contouring and cellulite reduction: You’re feeling slim and stunning after getting liposuction on your thighs, but you’re not in love with the cellulite that stuck around. QWO® injections or Cellfina®—both nonsurgical cellulite treatments—can take it from here.
- Laser tummy tuck scar reduction: Your tummy is looking flatter, tighter, and more contoured than ever after your tummy tuck—now all that’s left is waiting for your scars to heal. Laser skin resurfacing treatments will minimize your scars so you can get even more from your new look.
It doesn’t have to start with surgery, of course. You can always visit us for med spa treatments first, and we’ll let you know if and when a surgical approach may be a more effective, efficient, or affordable way to make your dreams real.
You’ll Stay With a Team You Trust, No Matter Your Treatment Plan
Finding a practice you love and trust completely isn’t always easy. There’s a lot that goes into it, including:
- Reading reviews: Few things say more about a practice than what real people like you have shared about their experiences. (Curious about our ratings? We’ve got more than 7,500 verified reviews for you to peruse!)
- Checking credentials: You want to make sure you’re working with board-certified plastic surgeons and med spa providers who have the training to administer your treatment of choice.
- Establishing relationships: You may not know you’ve found the practice for you until you meet with someone from the team one-on-one, either in person or virtually. From there, you can continue to build trust and form relationships with each visit.
When one practice offers any cosmetic procedure you may need, you can stay with your trusted providers for all of your treatments. You won’t have to go to a separate practice or find a new team to get the results you’re looking for. That makes for a more convenient, stress-free, and rewarding experience all around—exactly what you deserve.
You’ll Save Without Sacrificing Your Safety
The more you visit the same practice, the more savings you’re likely to earn. Practices love offering a little something special to their loyal visitors as a way to say thanks for sticking with them. Staying loyal is even easier to do when you can visit the same team for everything you need, both surgical and nonsurgical.
At LJC, you can be part of the GLAMfam, our VIP loyalty club. It’s an annual membership that helps you save big, especially on med spa treatments. The more you visit us for surgery, med spa treatments, and skincare products, the more you save. And there are even ways to earn discounts just by supporting us on social media!
Sticking with one practice makes it easy to rack up points, stay up-to-date on specials, and save without ever sacrificing your safety. That means no cutting corners on expertise or hunting around for “bargains” that may put you at risk—learn all about that in this blog post!
Ready To Get It All?
If you’re looking for a combined plastic surgery center and medical spa in San Diego, you’ve found it! We’re San Diego’s most-awarded aesthetic team, and we can’t wait to meet you. To get started, please contact us online or give us a call at (858) 452-1981.