We’re so excited to introduce AQUAGOLD fine touch™, the newest addition to our San Diego med spa’s menu of skin-transforming treatments! What is it exactly? Picture all the benefits of traditional microneedling (improved texture and pigmentation thanks to increased collagen production) and add an infusion of a customized, skin-boosting blend of therapeutic ingredients. The result is a multifaceted glow-up tailored specifically to your skin. What’s not to love?
Here are a few things you should know about the celeb-approved treatment we’re thrilled to bring to La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre & Medical Spa.
1. AQUAGOLD treatments are super customizable.
AQUAGOLD works via microinfusion, also called dermal infusion. The device’s tiny, hollow needles create microchannels in the skin and infuse a custom cocktail of products directly into the dermis. This blend of ingredients can include:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: Tiny doses of BOTOX help relax the skin at a superficial level, improving pore size and smoothing fine lines.
- Dermal fillers: Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers plump up your skin and give it a healthy, hydrated glow. Learn more about what HA can do for your skin in our previous blog post.
- Vitamins and antioxidants: Various additional ingredients can brighten, hydrate, and rejuvenate your skin, depending on what it’s craving.
Your med spa provider will talk with you about your specific concerns to formulate the exact right combination for you.
2. Yes, there is actual gold involved.
While you might consider your results as good as gold, the shimmer doesn’t stop there. The device’s surgical-grade stainless steel needles are plated with 24-karat gold for an ultra-luxurious feel.
3. Recovery time after AQUAGOLD is minimal.
AQUAGOLD’s needles are thinner than a human hair and hollow, so you’ll only experience minor redness similar to a sunburn for about a day after your procedure. Other than that, you’ll be able to get back to your daily routine very quickly.
4. AQUAGOLD does so many different things for your skin at the same time.
By infusing products directly into the dermis, the treatment makes many positive differences in your skin all at once, including:
- Reducing pore size
- Smoothing fine lines and wrinkles
- Evening out pigmentation
- Improving skin’s hydration and overall glow
That’s all on top of the enhanced collagen production that traditional microneedling is known and loved for.
While it won’t replace your regular BOTOX and filler appointments to treat deeper lines, it will leave your skin noticeably smoother and subtly soften your appearance overall.
5. Celebs are all about AQUAGOLD.
Kim Kardashian is a big fan of the skin-boosting treatment, which she refers to as the “Golden Cocktail Facial.” She initially tried it out as part of her 2018 Met Gala prep and was quick to gush about what a difference it made in her skin.
Ready to go for the gold and see what AQUAGOLD can do for you? Our skilled medical spa providers are happy to meet with you and answer your questions. Contact us online or give us a call or text at (858) 452-1981. We can’t wait to hear from you!