We’ve been feelin’ the #summervibes here at LJCSC, and we wanted to share with our GLAMfam. Whether you’re working up a sweat at the gym, soaking up the sun at the beach, traveling the world, or channeling Marie Kondo and organizing your space, everything’s better with the right soundtrack.
We had the LJCSC fam submit their favorite summer tracks, from new to classic and everything in between, to create the ultimate summer playlist. Be sure to add the playlist to your Spotify to hear the newest additions—and make it yours by adding some of your own favorites!
A sneak peak of what you’ll hear:
- The Struts—featuring Kesha—took glam and glitter to new heights in their “Body Talks” video, and we’re sure this tune will have you dancing in no time.
- Smash Mouth’s “All Star” is on the list to remind you that “you’re an all-star, get your game on, go play!”
- Of course, we had to rep SoCal (and the classic 60s beach glam look) with The Beach Boys “Surfin’ U.S.A.”
- Is a poolside playlist complete without DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince’s classic “Summertime?”
- While classic summer tunes are a must, we can’t ignore more recent hits like “Summer” by Calvin Harris and Luis Fonsi’s “Despacito.”
What are some of your favorite summer songs? Comment below, and we’ll add them to our list!