The thought of slipping on a tank top or bikini whenever, wherever without ever worrying about unwanted hair showing…it’s mighty nice. And laser hair removal can help you get there—if it’s done properly. If you’re a newbie to laser hair removal, you likely have a ton of questions about the process: how long does it take? Will it work for me? Does laser hair removal hurt? Where should I get it done?
While an experienced aesthetic laser specialist is your best resource for accurate, honest answers, SELF author Jenn Sinrich’s laser hair removal story is a great read to learn more about the process. Her experience mirrors that of many of our San Diego laser hair removal patients. You’ll also find out the most important thing: whether she’s glad she had laser hair removal!
Spoiler alert: laser hair removal was worth it for Jenn, and we think it’ll be worth it for you too. Here’s why
Laser hair removal can be a great option to get smooth, hair-free skin not just under your arms (like the author had done), but also for arms, legs, bikini area, upper lip, sideburns and more. Just consider the benefits:
- You’ll have freedom from shaving, waxing, or using smelly depilatories on sensitive areas.
- It’s the perfect solution for shorts- and swimsuit-ready skin year round
- Many newer laser platforms can treat darker skin safely and effectively. We offer 3 different hair removal lasers at LJC for this exact reason, and regularly treat patients across a wide variety of skin shades.
- The latest lasers can treat most areas in less than 30 minutes per session, plus they’re much more comfortable than older lasers.
- It takes just a few months to get smooth, clear skin in an area. Most patients are satisfied after 5 to 7 treatments, with no downtime after a treatment.
Does a life without daily shaving sound good to you? Let’s talk.
The #1 thing you can do to ensure a safe, pleasant laser hair removal experience that gets the results you want? Choose a highly experienced, medically trained professional to perform your treatment. If you’re in the San Diego area and looking for a provider you can trust for safe laser hair removal that really works, look no further than the La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre & Medical Spa! Our providers have extensive training across multiple laser platforms, including the advanced Elite+ Laser, one of the quickest, most effective hair removal lasers on the market for both light and dark skin tones. Contact us today to request your free consultation.