The thought of slipping on a tank top or bikini whenever, wherever without ever worrying about unwanted hair showing…it’s mighty nice. And laser hair removal can help you get there—if it’s done properly. If you’re a newbie to laser hair removal, you likely have a ton of questions about the process: how long does it take? Will it work for me? Does laser hair removal hurt? Where should I get it done?
While an experienced aesthetic laser specialist is your best resource for accurate, honest answers, SELF author Jenn Sinrich’s laser hair removal story is a great read to learn more about the process. Her experience mirrors that of many of our San Diego laser hair removal patients. You’ll also find out the most important thing: whether she’s glad she had laser hair removal!
Spoiler alert: laser hair removal was worth it for Jenn, and we think it’ll be worth it for you too. Here’s why
Laser hair removal can be a great option to get smooth, hair-free skin not just under your arms (like the author had done), but also for arms, legs, bikini area, upper lip, sideburns and more. Just consider the benefits:
- You’ll have freedom from shaving, waxing, or using smelly depilatories on sensitive areas.
- It’s the perfect solution for shorts- and swimsuit-ready skin year round
- Many newer laser platforms can treat darker skin safely and effectively. We offer 3 different hair removal lasers at LJCSC for this exact reason, and regularly treat patients across a wide variety of skin shades.
- The latest lasers can treat most areas in less than 30 minutes per session, plus they’re much more comfortable than older lasers.
- It takes just a few months to get smooth, clear skin in an area. Most patients are satisfied after 5 to 7 treatments, with no downtime after a treatment.
Does a life without daily shaving sound good to you? Let’s talk.
The #1 thing you can do to ensure a safe, pleasant laser hair removal experience that gets the results you want? Choose a highly experienced, medically trained professional to perform your treatment. If you’re in the San Diego area and looking for a provider you can trust for safe laser hair removal that really works, look no further than the La Jolla Cosmetic Medical Spa! Our providers have extensive training across multiple laser platforms, including the advanced Elite+ Laser, one of the quickest, most effective hair removal lasers on the market for both light and dark skin tones. Contact us today to request your free consultation.