Work with us!
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre was founded in 1988 and is one of the longest standing practices in the nation. LJCSC is always looking for new talent, be a part of a winning team! LJCSC is an 11x “Best of San Diego” winner.
Laser & Skincare Clinic Receptionist
We are seeking a concierge receptionist for our growing Laser & Skincare Clinic in La Jolla, CA. The position is full-time, weekdays and possible Saturday AM.
Pay range: $18 – $22 depending on experience
Benefits package includes:
- Competitive base pay & bonus opportunities
- Earned time off
- 100% employee medical premium.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent is required
Qualification, Experience, and Skills:
- Experience in one or more of the following: medspa and/or cosmetic surgery (preferred), hospitality, retail, or customer service settings
- Comfortable using email and a variety of internet and software applications.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other Windows-based patient care / medical practice management and scheduling software
- Ability to perform multiple and diverse tasks simultaneously
- Familiarity with scheduling and rearranging appointments
- Pleasant speaking voice and demeanor
- Neat, professional appearance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and accuracy
- Positive attitude
- Inquisitive, resourceful, and proactive
- Product knowledge and sales
- Work well with others in a team environment
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Welcoming patients / check-in, check-out
- Telephone calls
- Maintaining medical records
- Product sales and procedure scheduling
- Assisting with events
Please send your résumé and cover letter with relevant and experience to email@example.com or drop off at 9850 Genesee Ave., Suite 130 La Jolla, CA 92037.
We are currently seeking an experienced LVN for our Laser and Skincare Clinic. The position is full time.
Strong Benefits Package Includes:
- Competitive base salary & commission packages
- Training program
- 100% employee medical premium
- Relocation assistance
- Patient care during consultation, pre-procedure, and post-procedure stages
- Assist providers with non-surgical and minimally invasive procedures such as Ultherapy, CoolScuplting, ThermiVa, miraDry, and other technologies.
- Assist providers with neuromodulators, fillers, and volumizers such as Botox, Juvederm, Sculptra, etc.
- Overall patient advocacy of aesthetic concerns, including skincare product/service recommendations
- Help to develop and introduce patients to new packages, offerings, and services
- Maintain high-level of patient care and patient satisfaction
- Assist providers as needed with patient follow-up and communication
- Assist team as needed other miscellaneous tasks
- Minimum one-year experience as an LVN, preferably in cosmetic surgery specialty
- Knowledgeable in cosmetic terminology and procedures
- Possess current knowledge of emerging aesthetic and cosmetic technologies, along with aesthetic industry trends
- Good problem solving and analytic abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Well-organized with attention to details
- Treat patients and co-workers with respect
- Empathetic with patient’s needs and concerns
- Available for occasional promotional events
- Positive and professional attitude
Please send cover letter, resume, and job experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at 9850 Genesee Ave., Suite 130 La Jolla, CA 92037
We are seeking one or more providers for our growing Laser & Skincare Clinic in La Jolla, CA
Candidates Considered Are:
• Physician Assistant
• Nurse Practitioners
• Aesthetic Registered Nurses
• Candidates must have 3 + years’ experience in general (medical) dermatology or cosmetic/medspa setting with laser and injectable experience.
The position is part-time to full-time, with benefits available for full-time employees.
Strong Benefits Package Includes:
• Competitive base salary & commission packages
• Training program
• 100% employee medical premium
• Relocation assistance
• Aesthetic Consultations
• Advanced Botox and Dermal Filler Injections
• Advanced Aesthetic Device treatments-Lasers, Radio Frequency etc. (across various platforms and applications)
• Overall patient advocacy of aesthetic concerns, including skincare product/service recommendations
• Help developing new packages, offerings, and services
• Maintain high-level of patient care
• Minimum of 3 years working with injectables (Botox, fillers, volumizers, etc.), lasers and radio frequency deviceS
• Photofacial and Laser Facial experience is recommended but not required
• Must be knowledgeable in cosmetic terminology and procedures
• Current knowledge of emerging aesthetic & cosmetic technologies, along with aesthetic industry trends
• Good problem solving and analytic abilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work as a team member
• Well-organized with attention to details
• Treats patients and co-workers with respect
• Empathetic with patient’s needs and concerns
• Available for occasional promotional events
• Positive and professional attitude
Think you’re a good fit for our team? Great! Please send your résumé and cover letter with relevant job experience to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Great opportunity for a front office receptionist in busy cosmetic practice! Seeking a long-term relationship for a Full-Time position, 5 days per week, with varying daily working hours. Strong benefits package including 100% coverage of employee medical premium. Previous receptionist experience in Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Dermatology or Medspa office preferred. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, patient-centered, and exhibits strong ability to work in a team-based environment with proven patient care processes. Position immediately available.
Job Type: Full-time
- Receptionist: 1 year
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re always looking for shining stars, so send along your resume if you’d like to be a part of the LJCSC Family. We’ll have it handy for the next opportunity!”