How much does cosmetic eyelid surgery cost?
At La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre & Medical Spa in San Diego, eyelid lift prices are determined based on your specific needs, goals, and anatomy. We will provide an inclusive, individualized fee quote at your personal consultation. This quote is good for three months to give you time to plan and consider your procedure. Our ballpark eyelid surgery price ranges are as follows:
- Eyelid Lift, Upper: $6,500–$7,500
- Eyelid Lift, Lower: $6,500–$7,500
- Eyelid Lift, Both Upper and Lower: $8,500–$9,500
A Few Words About the Cost of an Eyelid Lift
Eyelid surgery can be a very worthwhile investment in yourself—it’s one of our best tools for helping patients look less tired and more youthful.
When it comes to reducing dark circles, under-eye bags, and sagging, wrinkled skin, blepharoplasty is a more cost-effective and long-lasting solution than expensive creams and treatments that cannot eliminate excess eyelid skin or fat.
The price of eyelid surgery varies.
- Eyelids – Upper: $6,500–$7,500
- Eyelids – Lower: $6,500–$7,500
- Eyelids – Both Upper and Lower: $8,500–$9,500