San Diego Thermi Skin Tightening FAQ
Am I a good candidate for ThermiSmooth?
ThermiSmooth is a wonderful option for patients hoping to reduce visible signs of aging on the face but aren’t quite ready for surgery or don’t require a more invasive treatment to achieve their desired results. If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, ThermiSmooth may be the perfect fit for you:
- Do you have fine lines or “crepiness” around or under your eyes?
- Does the skin around your eyelids droop or sag slightly?
- Are you bothered by vertical lines around the edges of your lips?
- Has your nasolabial fold (the “parentheses” lines running from the edge of your nose to your mouth) deepened with age?
- Do others think you look tired or concerned all of the time?
- Do you wish your face could look smoother or more youthful without needles, surgery, or downtime?
The best way to determine if ThermiSmooth will help address your concerns is to talk with an experienced laser and skincare specialist about your treatment options.
What does treatment with ThermiSmooth feel like?
Many of our patients report that treatment feels like receiving a gentle, warm massage. Because treatment occurs at the surface of the skin, you should experience no swelling, bruising, or side effects, and you can get back to your normal activities right away. Your results will gradually improve over time as more and more collagen is produced in the area.
How many ThermiSmooth treatments will I need to get good results?
Typically, patients benefit most from a series of four to six treatments, and you’ll likely be happy with your results for years to come.
How much does ThermiSmooth cost?
The final price of your ThermiSmooth treatment will depend on a number of factors, including your specific goals, the severity of your concerns, and how many treatments are required to provide you with optimal results.
During your complimentary consultation, we will give you a ballpark estimate price based on our recommended treatment plan, and we will work with you to help you understand your payment and financing options.
Here at LJCSC, we work with a number of trusted, third-party financing companies that can help you afford treatment with manageable monthly payments. Learn more about our options here.