We’re going for our 14th “San Diego’s Best” designation!
Woo hoo! We are nominated in four (!) categories, and we need your votes DAILY in the San Diego Union-Tribune’s 2018 contest!
Voting begins Sunday, May 27th and runs through Tuesday, June 26th. You can vote in all categories, once per day so keep coming back to help us win! It’s easy.
- Click here to go to the voting page and provide your email address and zip code.
- Scroll down to the Cosmetic Surgeon (Individual) category and select your favorite LJCSC Surgeon. (Drs. Saltz, Smooth, and Roark were all nominated)
- Scroll down to the Cosmetic Surgery Group category and select La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre.
- Next, scroll down the Medical Spa category and select Laser & Skincare Clinic at LJCSC.
- Finally, scroll down to the Weight Loss Clinic category and select Laser & Skincare Clinic at LJCSC.
Get Daily Voting Reminders!
If we win…you can win!
Enter our 6th annual #LuvToVote contest
How: We’ll provide you with your very own Best of San Diego custom voting link. Every time you, or one of your friends and family votes using this link, it will be counted towards your total.
Winning: If LJCSC wins in both the Best Cosmetic Surgery Group and Best Medical Spa categories, the custom links with the most entries will win one of the following prizes:
- 1st place: $1,000 LJCSC Gift Card
- 2nd place: $500 LJCSC Gift Card
- 3rd place: $250 LJCSC Gift Card
- 4th – 10th place: GLAMfam GLAMgold VIP Loyalty Club 1 Year Membership ($199 value)
Get your very own custom voting link and get started today!
Email Monique for your own personal voting link. Use subject “BEST CONTEST LINK” and include your full name, telephone number (in case you win), date of birth (all entrants must be 18 or over to participate) and mailing address (to send your prize if you win).
To help you remember to vote, we suggest setting a daily reminder. Choose a time that you know works well for you. Set the reminders to start 5/27/18 and end 6/26/18. To speed voting, put a link to the voting page in your reminder.
If you’re voting from your desktop, put the UT website on your favorites toolbar for easy access.