San Diego Juvéderm® Injections
You may be a candidate for Juvedérm® if you have wrinkles on your face or around your lips that you wish to diminish.
Juvéderm® is approved by the FDA for volumizing and correcting deep folds and wrinkles such as nasolabial folds (the “smile lines” between the nose and the corners of your mouth).
Same Day & Late Appointments
Juvedérm® treatments can be done in our La Jolla office by appointment, and you may be able to come in on the same day you call! We reserve time in our schedules for fillers and Botox appointments. We can also see you during your lunch break, or in the evening on certain days of the week. Call 858-452-1981 to check availability.
Can Juvéderm be used for lip enhancement?
Yes! We often recommend Juvéderm Ultra Plus for lips because of the softness it provides for lip enhancement. Many women worry that getting lip injections will make them look like a duck, but having Juvéderm injected in the lips can be quite subtle.
Since 1988, more than 30,000 patients have had safe, successful procedures at La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre.
Watch below as our board certified aesthetic physician assistant Lauren uses filler to give a patient fuller, more defined lips.
Juvederm Specials & Deals in San Diego
Please visit our specials page or call La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre at 858-452-1981 for more information about deals for all of our injectables and fillers including Juvederm®.
Don’t forget to sign yourself up for Allergan’s Brilliant Distinctions Program, a customer loyalty program through which you can earn discounts on future treatments and purchases at LJCSC.
Rebates for Juvederm are instantly awarded by email to you immediately after your treatment. Rewards can be used as cash toward any future treatment.
- $25 reward value for each Botox treatment
- $25 for each syringe of Juvederm
- $12.50 for every Latisse kit purchased
Click here to SIGN UP for Brilliant Distinctions
How much time does a Juvederm treatment take?
It usually takes 30-45 minutes for a Juvederm appointment. Your first appointment may take a little longer, but subsequent appointments can be completed in about 30 minutes.
Do Juvederm injections hurt?
A topical anesthetic or an injection of numbing medicine may be used, if desired, to minimize discomfort. This is a major advantage of having a plastic surgeon provide your treatment.
How long does Juvederm last?
Juvéderm® produces smooth and natural results that contain the highest concentration of non-animal and cross-linked hyaluronic acid that can last up to 6 months or longer. It can fill in and reduce the depth of the nasolabial fold or depressed acne scars. Its hyaluronic acid with gel particle suspension formulation creates a smooth gel that flows easily into the skin, creating volume.
How much does Juvederm cost in San Diego?
At LJCSC, our Juvederm prices start at $440 for the smallest syringe. To put that in terms of a lip enhancement treatment, you can achieve a subtle lip enhancement with one 0.4cc syringe of Juvederm Ultra Plus for $440, or a fuller look with the 0.8cc syringe for $588.
- Juvederm Ultra – $559 (0.8cc syringe)
- Juvederm Ultra Plus-XC – $588 (1mL syringe)
- Juvederm Ultra Plus – $440 (0.4cc syringe)
Learn more about our injectables fees.
Your Options for Neurotoxin Injections at La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Toxin injections are incredibly popular, with millions of procedures performed in the U.S. every year. When performed by a qualified provider, injections are a safe and effective way to refresh your appearance. The different brand name products are very similar in practice; each has a unique formulation that may make one more closely suited to your needs. Learn what to expect during treatment in our BOTOX & Dysport Q&A »
- BOTOX Cosmetic: BOTOX tends to be used mostly in muscles related to expression lines around the eyes, forehead, and mouth. It is often effective in areas where fillers may not be. BOTOX is a very safe and effective injectable and very popular among patients. Read our comprehensive guide about BOTOX Cosmetic: Not All BOTOX Is Created Equal.
- Dysport: Dysport is made with the same ingredient as BOTOX®—botulinum toxin type A—but in a different formulation. Like BOTOX, it tends to be most effective in treating wrinkles caused by muscles related to expression lines around the eyes, forehead, and mouth.
- Xeomin: As with BOTOX and Dysport, botulinum toxin is the active ingredient in Xeomin, and it is most effective for treating lines around the eyes and forehead. The difference is that Xeomin does not have accessory protein buffers surrounding the active molecules.
Your Filler Options at LJCSC
As you read the following, you will probably find that more than one of these products addresses your concerns. When you meet with Lauren or one of our board certified plastic surgeons, we will able to advise you as to which product or products will best help you achieve your desired result. Curious to know what filler treatments are like? Read our Dermal Filler Q&A.
expect with filler injections, read our Dermal Filler Q&A.
- Juvéderm: This hyaluronic acid-based family of gel fillers work together with the body’s own hyaluronic acid to create volume. Allergan officially released the product in January 2007, and LJCSC was a testing site. Juvéderm products can treat a variety of common concerns and are effective for nasolabial folds, under the eyes, between the eyebrows, and for lip enhancement. We offer the latest generation of Juvéderm fillers, including:
- VOLUMA XC to improve cheek contour and add natural volume
- VOLLURE XC for the long-term treatment of nasolabial folds
- VOLBELLA XC and Juvéderm Ultra & Ultra Plus XC for subtle lip plumping and softening of lines around the mouth.
- Restylane: Next to BOTOX, Restylane is our second most popular injectable. It is a hyaluronic acid filler that plumps up creases under the skin. We use it for nasolabial folds, under the eyes, and between eyebrows. Results typically last 6 to 9 months. Here at LJCSC, we offer a variety of Restylane fillers, including:
- Radiesse: This filler is made with calcium hydroxiapatite (CaHA), a primary component of teeth and bones. No skin testing is required. Radiesse can last longer than most fillers—12 months or longer. It is best for deeper nasolabial folds, rebuilding hollow areas, and rejuvenating the hands.
- Sculptra: Technically a collagen builder, Sculptra is composed of poly-L-lactic acid, and helps to gradually fill in wrinkles and depressions in facial areas such as the nasolabial folds by inducing natural collagen production. Sculptra is injected in small amounts so for certain areas multiple treatments are necessary, but results can last a year or more.
- Belotero Balance: Belotero Balance is a soft hyaluronic acid filler that is formulated to conform to a patient’s existing facial features especially well, and works beautifully for thinner, finer lines. Belotero typically lasts about 6 months.
Brilliant Distinctions Program
The Brilliant Distinctions™ Program is an exciting new Consumer Loyalty Program that offers a multitude of great rewards when you purchase Allergan products or treatments, such as BOTOX, Juvéderm®, and Latisse®!
Becoming a member is absolutely FREE. You can use your points right away, or wait and combine them in the future for a bigger discount. The points that you earn can be converted into coupons that you can use towards your next BOTOX or Juvéderm treatment, or toward your next Latisse purchase.