LED Light Facial in San Diego
Light the way to more youthful, radiant skin with LightStim® LED Therapy
When exposed to certain light wavelengths, our skin can grab onto the energy from the light and use it to rebuild collagen and elastin, reduce inflammation, and speed the natural healing process to help skin cells renew and emerge smoother, healthier, and more youthful-looking.
LightStim LED Therapy harnesses this natural process to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, calm acne, and restore a more youthful, radiant complexion with no chemicals, no abrasion, no messy masks, and no downtime. Following cosmetic surgery, a series of LightStim treatments can also accelerate healing, help post-op swelling and bruising go away faster, and alleviate discomfort. Best of all, LightStim also offers an option you can use in the comfort of your own home, on your own schedule. We’ve got all the details below.
How does the LightStim LED facial work?
LightStim® uses patented LED light therapy technology that emits light in the optimal strength and range of wavelengths to induce positive changes deep within your skin. Our experienced aestheticians at the Laser & Skincare Clinic at LJCSC recommend this non-invasive treatment to address a number of common skin complaints:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne, redness and inflammation
- Large pore size
- Roughness and dullness
- Mild skin laxity (crepey skin)
LightStim is safe, gentle and FDA cleared to improve skin on the entire face, including the cheeks, lips, eyelids, and jowls. Most importantly, it works: in clinical studies, 100% of patients reported noticeable improvements in skin tone, texture and wrinkle reduction after just 8 weeks, without adverse side effects. When used for acne treatment, LightStim destroys bacteria, reduces inflammation, and improves circulation without the dryness or irritation common with other acne treatments.
What are my options for LightStim LED Light Therapy facials at LJCSC?
- Hydrate & Repair Facial
- WrinkleBlaster Facial
- Acne Eliminator Facial
Each of these treatments takes about 50 minutes at our Laser & Skincare Clinic at LJCSC, and there’s no downtime or special prep needed.
LightStim LED can help you enjoy your cosmetic surgery results faster!
LightStim LED therapy has been used in the medical field for more than a decade to help patients safely reduce pain, increase blood circulation, diminish bruising, reduce swelling, and heal more quickly following surgery or injury, without the side effects of medication.
When used post-operatively, professional strength LightStim treatments at LJCSC can help patients feel better faster and see their results take shape more quickly.
Cosmetic surgery patients can get LightStim as our gift! Learn more »
Get the benefits of LightStim LED at home
We also offer LightStim’s at-home devices in our LJCSC store. You can use your LightStim anytime: while enjoying your morning cup of Joe, in bed, while binge-watching Netflix.
It only takes 3 minutes a day per area for maximum benefit, and there is virtually no risk for burns or “over” treatment with the LightStim’s gentle, warming bulbs. Devices are rechargeable and durable—you don’t have to worry about replacing batteries, bulbs or cartridges.
- LightStim Wrinkles Plus Kit: Minimize fine lines & firm skin anywher eon the face of lips! Most patients begin to notice improvements within 6 to 10 weeks of regular use. ($249 + tax)
- LightStim Acne Plus Kit: Target and destroy bacteria on the skin, improve circulation, and calm inflammation—and clear the way for clearer skin with fewer breakouts. Most patients see improvements after about 4 weeks of regular use. Excellent for teens and adults. ($169 + tax)
- LightStim Pain Plus Kit: Increase circulation, reduce inflammation, and experience natural pain relief. Excellent for arthritis pain, or use after surgery or injury to safely help speed the healing process. ($249 + tax)
- LightStim Pain Belt: Perfect for tummy tuck and liposuction patients to help post-op swelling and bruising go away more quickly and see your final results faster! ($279 + tax; additional pods for $79)
Learn more about LightStim at a free consultation
Think LightStim might be the right solution for your skin? The best way to find out is to meet with an experienced skincare professional, who can evaluate your skin and help determine a treatment plan that will safely and effectively meet your goals—and you can do that right here at the Laser & Skincare Clinic at LJCSC! Contact us today to get started.