At La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre, we have the most advanced skin resurfacing technology designed to help keep your skin looking gorgeous with little to no downtime. We have lasers that treat wrinkles, photodamage, birthmarks, port wine stains, age spots, and more.
At LJCSC, your laser treatment will be performed by a trained, qualified medical professional. Director of Aesthetic Services, board certified Physician Assistant Lauren Amico Reed, PA-C, MMS and Aesthetic Registered Nurse Brittany Haley, RN, BSN both are highly experienced in all of our laser platforms, so you can feel confident knowing you are getting safe, effective treatment.
Our state-of-the-art laser skin resurfacing technology
The specific risks and suitability of laser skin resurfacing for a given individual vary based on skin type, medical history, and desired results. All procedures carry some degree of risk, and minor complications that do not affect the outcome occur occasionally. Major complications are rare. During your consultation, we will evaluate your skin and discuss your skincare goals with you before treatment.
We offer the following laser and skin resurfacing options at LJCSC. Take a look and see which treatments appeal to you. We’ll help you narrow down your choice at your personal consultation:
- Halo™ Hybrid Fractional Laser: the world’s first and only hybrid fractional laser, treats a variety of mild to severe skin concerns with little downtime
- BBL Photorejuvenation: treat age spots, discoloration, and visible pores with little to no downtime
- Laser Hair Removal: permanently say goodbye to unwanted hair and live free from the pain of waxing or shaving
- ProFractional Laser Resurfacing: safe, customizable reduction of wrinkles, scars, and sun damage
- MicroLaser Peel: total skin rejuvenation for the time-crunched patient
- TRL: our deepest laser treatment is a perfect complement to facelift surgery
- Spider Vein Therapy: laser treatments for clear, smooth skin on your legs & face
- Elite+™ Aesthetic Laser: effective and gentle laser hair removal and pigmented lesion removal
- VBeam Perfecta: treat vascular cosmetic concerns, such as pigmented lesions and broken capillaries
Enjoy pain-free laser treatments at LJCSC with add-on option PRO-NOX™
Every patient deserves a comfortable experience, so we now offer an add-on option to use PRO-NOX™ during laser hair removal, skin resurfacing, and other medical spa services.
What is PRO-NOX™?
PRO-NOX™ is a self-administered nitrous oxide (laughing gas) system that allows you to be in full control of your comfort. If at any point you feel you need something to take the edge off, simply breathe through the PRO-NOX™ mouthpiece for instant relief from pain and anxiety.
Unlike oral pain medication, PRO-NOX™ takes effect in seconds, but these effects wear off minutes after your treatment, leaving no trace of the chemical in your body. You can safely drive and return to your normal routine without worrying about side effects.
Ask us about adding PRO-NOX™ to your treatment at your consultation, or contact us for more information!