Unless you’ve been hiding under an actual rock, it’s nearly impossible to miss the hoards of shirtless hunks with rock-hard abs and chiseled features inundating the media. Along with this latest rise in “superhero culture,” we’re seeing even higher standards for men’s aesthetics.
Superheroes of old—such as Adam West as Batman in the 1960s—had a much more natural-looking build that wouldn’t make the cut in Hollywood today. As time has progressed, we’ve come to expect our superheroes to have nothing short of Adonis-esque abs and godlike looks.
Even Superheroes Need Help
There’s a good chance many actors have brought their looks up to the new superhero standards using select plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery can also help regular guys shed insecurities and feel more like confident superheroes in their daily lives. Here at LJC, we have expertise in male plastic surgery procedures including:
- Liposuction—battles stubborn bulges and highlights muscle definition
- Male Breast Reduction—gets rid of pesky man boobs, aka gynecomastia
- Body Lift—removes and tightens excess skin after weight-loss
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)—tightens abdominal muscles
- Facial Contouring—creates a sharp, masculine jawline, chin, or nose
Few of us will ever be movie superheroes, but if appearance issues are killing your confidence day-to-day, consider talking to a board certified plastic surgeon. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and we’ll help you understand your options.