Ready to exercise your brains, GLAMfam?
Great, because it’s time for a #GLAMfamAtHome word search puzzle!
We have hidden 29 words/phrases in this word search puzzle and given you clues for each. One word/phrase is in there twice, just to keep it zesty! Find them all and you’ll be entered to win a SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum, a $281 MSRP value!* Click for a PDF of the puzzle and clues.
- Frosty double-chin buster
- Latin water + AU
- More people got this procedure in 2018 than live in the state of Arizona
- 1/2 of LJC Swedish Dream Team, Musician, Past-Pres. of the San Diego Plastic Surgery Society
- LJC rates 4.8 out of 5 stars for this procedure + over 1,290 5-star reviews
- This treatment combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion and was featured recently in one of our #SkinCareSaturday #QuaranTea live sessions
- Will you win me?
- 56% of people getting this surgical procedure have it done between the ages of 51-64*
- If you have an appointment with Cameron, it might be for this
- When not in the operating room, this LJC surgeon enjoys birding and French hand sewing
- Angelic laser procedure
- LJC’s new live series
- How you’ll feel when we re-open
- Lift it, smooth it, plump it, ________ it.
- Non-surgical injection to remove fat and contour the chin and jawline
- Dr. Salazar uses this technology for no-scar, natural hair restoration
- We have ways to do this (with and without surgery) to lots of places on the face and body
- 92% of plastic surgeons perform this procedure and is #2 in most-performed surgeries*
- Half of a popular TV series that ran from 2003 to 2010
- This HD Lipo specialist also donates time providing much-needed reconstructive care in Mexico
- LJC is currently the #1 seller of this skincare line in the region
- This Salt Lake City native enjoys solo trips into the wilderness and his wife’s baked goods
- If LJC had a mascot, it would be this
- Tissue Nutrient Solution
- The other half of a popular TV series that ran from 2003 to 2010
- This surgical procedure is consistently in the top 5 of procedures performed for both men and women*
- This stands for “Excellence in Medicine”
- What we call our most favorite people
Rules: Submit your completed puzzle to [email protected] by 11:59 pm on 4/30/20. Winner will be drawn at random on 5/3/20 from all correct submissions and announced the same day on our social media accounts. Odds of winning will vary, no purchase necessary, and we’ll ship the winner their prize. Contest limited to residents of the USA. LJC is not responsible for lost or misdirected email entries. Have fun!