San Diego – The Ultimate Vacation Destination
Located about 15 minutes north of downtown San Diego, La Jolla has many beautiful beaches, enticing attractions, and fine restaurants. La Jolla has a wonderful and mild climate year round. The sun shines approximately 300 days a year and has an average temperature of 70 degrees, which makes La Jolla a serene and ideal retreat. You can indulge in La Jolla and San Diego’s coastal culture or take a trip to the mountains and desert all within in day’s drive. Let La Jolla’s lovely combination of European resort atmosphere and coastal community culture embrace you during your stay here.
Getting To La Jolla and San Diego
San Diego is about a 2½ hour drive from Los Angeles. All major airlines fly into San Diego airport, and La Jolla is only minutes away.
For more information visit:
- 619-702-PRES (7737) or 800-708-7009
The following websites provide information on the La Jolla and San Diego areas. They include news, weather, recreation, shopping, accommodations, government, community, and more. Call us at (858) 452-1981 if you would like advice about where to stay when you visit La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre in La Jolla. La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre—near beautiful San Diego and not far from other popular destinations such as Del Mar, Encinitas, and Coronado—offers patients a full range of cosmetic surgery procedures.
- San Diego Zoo
- Sea World
- The Museum of Contemporary Art
- Balboa Park
- Old Town Trolley Tours
- Westfield Shopping Center (UTC) in La Jolla
- Simon Shopping Center (Fashion Valley) in San Diego
- Westfield Shopping Center (Horton Plaza) in San Diego
- You can also find great high-end boutique shopping in downtown La Jolla! Here are directions to downtown La Jolla:
- From I-5, exit onto La Jolla Parkway
- La Jolla Parkway becomes Ardath Road
- Turn slight left onto Torrey Pines Road
- Turn right onto Prospect Place
- Prospect Place becomes Prospect Street