Our complimentary virtual consultations are receiving 5-star ratings and are a great way for potential patients to interact with our surgeons and medical spa providers. Our virtual consultations are conducted within a HIPAA version of Zoom and are as close to the in-person experience as possible. It works in 3 simple steps:
Request Your Virtual Consultation
You can do this by calling or texting our office at (858) 452-1981 or using our online form.
Let Us Guide You
Our patient coordinator will guide you through the process over the phone and you will be be asked to fill out new patient intake forms via our secure online portal.
Meet with Our Team
Choose from two options:
- An informal “meet and greet” to get to know your surgeon or medical spa provider.
- A comprehensive virtual consultation that includes a physical examination and includes procedure recommendations.
- If your consultation is for a surgical procedure, you’ll meet with the surgeon and a patient coordinator or nurse. For a med spa consultation, you’ll meet with your provider.
To engage in a virtual consultation, you’ll need a smartphone, tablet, or computer with a camera that supports video conferencing.
Preparing for Your Virtual Surgical Consultation
Please allow 45 minutes for the typical virtual consultation. For the best possible experience, we recommend following these tips:
- For body procedure consultations, you can choose to have a “virtual exam”. In this case, we ask that you wear a robe to make the exam easier and the visit more comfortable. Another alternative is uploading photos through our secure consultation portal.
- Plan to be in a brightly lit and securely private room at the time of your appointment.
- Use a device with a larger screen, such as a laptop or tablet.
We’re happy to schedule additional appointments if you have further questions or concerns. And you’re always welcome to call or text us at any time. We look forward to meeting with you to discuss the possibilities of your next procedure.