A warm “Hello” from your GLAMfam!
Great news, GLAMfam! La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre is open for business. We’ve missed you so much, and we can’t wait to see you again.
As you know, your health is always our highest priority. We’re implementing a few changes upon reopening so you can feel even more confident about your first visit back. Read on to learn more about what you can expect when you visit our office.
What We’re Doing
In addition to following all CDC guidelines for safe reopening, we’re going above and beyond to keep you and our staff members safe and healthy. If you didn’t know, we’re located in the Scripps/XIMED Medical Building on the Scripps Memorial Hospital Campus. Our building screens everyone who enters by taking temperatures, conducting symptom screenings, requiring masks, and asking that anyone under age 14 remain outside.
On top of our campus protocols, we are taking additional steps:
- Increasing the frequency of our cleaning and sterilization, including using a HaloFogger device to disinfect our office air
- Maintaining sufficient stocks of necessary supplies and PPE
- Reducing the number of appointments per day to limit the number of people in the office, including staff members
- Timing appointments and sending text alerts to minimize patient overlap
- In the rare case there is overlap, allowing ample space for social distancing in our waiting room and asking patients to wait in their cars
- Testing all surgical patients for COVID-19—we have ample testing and anticipate no shortage
- Heightening surgical qualifications reflecting age or medical conditions
Here are two quick video from our team on how we’re preparing.
Returning to Our Surgery Center
Returning to Our Medical Spa
What You Can Do
Here’s how you can keep yourself, our staff, and your fellow guests safe.
- Postpone your visit if you have traveled by air or experienced symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Visit without guests. Ask your BFF, spouse, kids, etc. to sit this one out. They can wait in the car in the parking lot, of course.
- Wear a mask during your visit. You will not be able to enter the building without having a mask.
- Take advantage of hand sanitizing stations in our office.
Continuing Virtual Consultations
We are still open for our highly rated virtual consultations and invite anyone who is interested to schedule a consultation of their own. Our surgeons use TouchMD, an interactive consultation tool, to customize their discussions, help patients visualize their procedures, refer to and upload photos, and more. It makes all the difference during virtual consultations, and we’re excited to continue using it to connect with our patients even after we reopen.
Scheduling Your Appointment
Our highest priority is seeing you again safely. We’re working closely with anyone whose appointment was affected by closures to reschedule for a new date as soon as possible.
While both our surgical and nonsurgical services will resume, we will not initially offer laser services or aesthetician-performed services. Be the first to get updates on changes to our service menu by joining our text list. Text GLAM to (858) 452-1981.
Welcoming You Back
We can’t wait to see you all again and are working hard to make sure these precautions don’t distract from the excellent experience you know and love at LJCSC and LJCMS. We’re focused on making sure you feel confident and secure when you visit us again. If you have any questions about our protocols at all, please get in touch by calling or texting (858) 452-1981 or contacting us online.
We look forward to seeing you soon!