Revision Breast Augmentation
You may be a candidate for a revision of breast enlargement in San Diego, if you have already had a breast augmentation and you desire your breasts to be either larger or smaller. Revision of your breast augmentation may be indicated if your breasts have ripples, are too hard, or are unequal in shape or size. The intended result of revision breast surgery are good looking, soft and symmetrical breasts. A breast implant revision may eliminate dense scar tissue around the breast implant, and give you a more positive self-image.
This procedure can be performed under local or general anesthesia. Revision of breast enlargement usually involves releasing or excising the capsule around your current breast implant(s) and recreating an ideal pocket or space for the breast implant(s) to rest.
A revision is usually performed through your old incision. The old scar is excised and a new one created in the same location. The old or new implant is replaced either above or below the muscle, depending upon your consultation.
- Revision Breast Augmentation Before & After Pictures
- Breast Augmentation Before & After Pictures
- The Curves Connection™ Consultation and Sizing Process
- Considering Breast Augmentation?
- Saline or Silicone Breast Implants – Your Choice
- Dr. Saltz discusses breast enlargement and implants on FOX 69
- Visualize your results with computer imaging
Please call San Diego’s La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre at (858) 452-1981 or use our online contact form to request more information on revision breast augmentation surgery.