Meet Tiffany I. Ross, PA-C, MMS
Certified physician assistant specializing in non-surgical aesthetic medicine
The second physician assistant to join our Laser & Skincare team, Tiffany I. Ross, PA-C, MMS brings to LJCSC a wealth of knowledge and experience in non-surgical skincare, injectable treatments, and laser technology, as well as a reputation for providing subtle, natural results. Tiffany came on board in June of 2017, and has quickly become a favorite among our staff and patients for her artistic talent, skillful hand, and warm, friendly personality.
I believe in a balanced approach to aesthetic medicine. Treatments should enhance a patient’s natural assets, bringing forth the beauty that’s already there while minimizing undesired effects of aging.Tiffany I. Ross, MMS, PA-C
Tiffany graduated cum laude with her Master of Medical Sciences (MMS) degree in Biological and Biomedical Sciences from Barry University. She then earned a MMS from Miami Dade Medical College, where she completed her Physician Assistant training.
Tiffany Ross: Amazing PA by day, Succulent Farmer by night
Get to know Tiffany in and beyond the treatment room.
Medicine has always been my path. Having the ability to positively impact a person’s well-being is incredible, and aesthetics allows me to combine my love of art and science.
Another PRP convert
I love performing laser treatments and fillers, as they can truly transform a person’s face & skin. But I’m really excited about PRP right now too. It’s totally natural, easy for the patient, and shows a lot of promise for skin rejuvenation, especially with skin tightening and wrinkle reduction.
Where to find her after work
If I wasn’t a PA, I’d be a interior designer/landscape designer/succulent farmer! I’m always taking road trips and I love estate sales—San Diego has some really cool finds—and at home I’m tending to my succulent garden.
Truffles, croissants & anything with passion fruit
I love to travel, and engage in some culinary tourism. My first job was at a French restaurant—the croissants were so good I had to quit before I needed to buy bigger clothes! As far as favorites, truffle oil & salt (well, anything with truffles), chocolate lava cake, and any dessert with passion fruit top my list.
Posh, Sporty, or Scary?
The first album I ever bought was from the Spice Girls—I’m not ashamed!
As an Aesthetic Medicine Physician Assistant, Tiffany is specially qualified to formulate patient treatment plans as well as administer minimally invasive procedures such as BOTOX, Dysport, and filler injections, laser skin resurfacing, and non-surgical body contouring technologies. She is thrilled to be among plastic surgeons, non-surgical providers, and staff who abide by strict protocols to consistently achieve the best results for each patient, with safety and efficiency.
I am proud to practice at LJCSC. Every staff member exhibits the highest level of skill, professionalism, and sincere passion for helping patients look and feel their very best.Tiffany I. Ross, MMS, PA-C
What does Tiffany offer at La Jolla Cosmetic Medical Spa?
- CoolSculpting®, CoolMini, and CoolSmooth
- Neurotoxins (also called neuromodulators): BOTOX®, Dysport®, Xeomin®
- Dermal Fillers: Juvéderm®, VOLUMA®,VOLBELLA®, VOLLURE®, Restylane®, Restylane Lyft, and Restylane Silk
- Kybella®double chin reduction
- Laser Treatments: Ablative and non-ablative skin resurfacing, skin tightening, and scar reduction
- Dermapen® and Dermapen with PRP: Microneedling skin treatments
- Laser Hair Removal: Permanently reduce or remove unwanted hair
- Laser Vein Therapy: Make small veins vanish without needles
- Ultherapy: Lift and firm skin on your face and neck
- Cellfina®: Reduce the appearance of cellulite for at least three years.
- Obalon®: Non-surgical weight-loss treatment with the gastric balloon.
- MiraDry® underarm sweat and oder reduction
- ThermiVa, ThermiSmooth Face, and ThermiTight