Meet Tiffany I. Ross, PA-C, MMS
Certified physician assistant specializing in non-surgical aesthetic medicine
The second physician assistant to join our Laser & Skincare team, Tiffany I. Ross, PA-C, MMS brings to LJCSC a wealth of knowledge and experience in non-surgical skincare, injectable treatments, and laser technology, as well as a reputation for providing subtle, natural results. Tiffany came on board in June of 2017, and has quickly become a favorite among our staff and patients for her artistic talent, skillful hand, and warm, friendly personality.
I believe in a balanced approach to aesthetic medicine. Treatments should enhance a patient’s natural assets, bringing forth the beauty that’s already there while minimizing undesired effects of aging.Tiffany I. Ross, MMS, PA-C
Tiffany graduated cum laude with her Master of Medical Sciences (MMS) degree in Biological and Biomedical Sciences from Barry University. She then earned a MMS from Miami Dade Medical College, where she completed her Physician Assistant training.
As an Aesthetic Medicine Physician Assistant, Tiffany is specially qualified to formulate patient treatment plans as well as administer minimally invasive procedures such as BOTOX, Dysport, and filler injections, laser skin resurfacing, and non-surgical body contouring technologies. She is thrilled to be among plastic surgeons, non-surgical providers, and staff who abide by strict protocols to consistently achieve the best results for each patient, with safety and efficiency.
I am proud to practice at LJCSC. Every staff member exhibits the highest level of skill, professionalism, and sincere passion for helping patients look and feel their very best.Tiffany I. Ross, MMS, PA-C
Services offered by Tiffany Ross at LJCSC
- BOTOX®, Dysport®, Xeomin®: Reduce frown lines, crow’s feet, and brow creases.
- Juvéderm®, VOLUMA, Volbella, Vollure: Restore lost volume to the mid-face, improve cheek contours, smooth smile lines, and add volume to the lips.
- Restylane®, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Silk: Smooth wrinkles, subtly enhance the lips, and give features a lift.
- Radiesse®: Lasting improvement of facial wrinkles, nasolabial folds, and lip creases.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic: A biostimulator filler to correct moderate to severe facial folds due to facial aging.
- Halo Hybrid Fractional Laser: Reduce sun damage, improve signs of aging, and lessen scarring with minimal downtime.
- BBL Photo Rejuvenation: Improve age spots, redness, broken capillaries, and other blemishes.
- TRL: Our deepest laser treatment is a perfect complement to facelift surgery
- MicroLaser Peel: Total skin rejuvenation for the time-crunched patient
- Laser Vein Treatment: Lessen the appearance of spider veins and other vascular lesions.
- ProFractional Laser Resurfacing: Safe, customizable reduction of wrinkles, scars, and sun damage
- Kybella®: Reduce excess fat under the chin.
- Laser Hair Removal: Reduce unwanted hair on the face and body.
- Ultherapy: Tighten sagging tissues on the face and body without surgery.
- Vbeam Perfecta: Treat vascular cosmetic concerns, such as pigmented lesions and broken capillaries.
- CoolSculpting®: Reduce excess fat on the abdomen, thighs, back, and under the chin without surgery.
- Cellfina®: Reduce the appearance of cellulite for at least three years.
- Obalon: Non-surgical weight-loss treatment with the gastric balloon.
- MiraDry®: Long-lasting reduction in underarm sweat and odor.
- SculpSure®: Non-surgical laser fat reduction.